- Easy sign-up: User can register for a Joomla! user account and a merchant account at the same time.
- Easy profile management: Merchants can manage Joomla! profile and merchant profile in the same place.
- Create unlimited deals.
- Start and stop deals at any time: Create deals when merchants need traffic and customers, stop deals when merchants satisfy their traffic needs.
- Know how much their deals attract customers by impression and click values.
- Manage their coupons. Mark coupons as redeemed.
- Know if user is a trusted customer (user will come to redeem coupon).
- Know if user is a return customer.
- Upload photos of their stores, products,… to promote for their businesses.
- Integrate with membership component Membership Pro. Limit how many deals merchant can create, how many days merchant’s deals are available on the site.
- Search for deals by keyword, category and city.
- Get coupon just in few clicks.
- Ability to get coupon without registration.
- Manage claimed/captured coupons.
- For free deals, users don’t need to pay to get coupon, only need to pay directly to merchant, no more asking website owner for refund. For deals requiring payment, users only need to pay a small amount to the site first, the remaining amount is paid at the merchant.
- Coupon is available immediately after claiming or paying, do not need to wait until deal reaches its minimum claim/purchase quantity like traditional “groupon” sites.
- No daily mails: Users are not bothered by marketing emails every day, they only find deals when they need and come to merchants to redeem instantly.
- Share deals to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
For site owners:
- Create unlimited categories and sub-categories (powered by Joomla!‘s Categories component).
- Easy to manage merchants and cities via Google Maps or OpenStreetMap.
- Easy to manage the uploaded photos of merchants.
- Get coordinates by location address or by clicking and moving marker on Google Maps/OpenStreetMap, no need for copy-paste coordinates from Google Maps website.
- Manually create new coupon.
- Provide coupons in HTML or PDF format (mPDF PHP library is required).
- Integration with Jooma!‘s Group: charging merchants for subscription/membership for posting deals on website by integrating with third party extensions of Joomla! (eg. Membership Pro or PayPlans).
- Responsive website: with the power of Bootstrap, website is responsive and nicely displayed on mobile devices, saving the cost for developing and maintaining iOS and Android applications.