Administratiors manage coupons
In your back-end, go to Components -> CM Live Deal -> Coupons to access the list of coupons.
You can edit an existing coupon be clicking on its code. You can also create a new coupon with your own custom coupon code and assign it to a specific user.
In the edit form, there are the following fields:
- Code: Coupon code.
- User: The user who owns this coupon.
- Deal: The deal which this coupon belongs to.
- Redeemed: Should be “Yes” if coupon is already redeemed by user.
- Redeemed date: When this coupon is redeemed.
- Created Date: The date the coupon is created.
- Created by: The person who creates the coupon.
- Modified Date: The date the coupon is modified the last time.
- Modified by: The person who does the last modification.
- ID: The ID of the coupon.